Monday, August 19, 2013

AHOTC: Pretty In Pink

Pink, I love pink. Since I was a little girl pink has been my favorite color. I wanted everything pink. Now that I am older (and more mature haha) I still love pink. I will still choose pink over any other color. I have pink pajamas, robe, mouse, phone case, pillows etc. but no pink clothes? I was amazed when I opened my closet door and I could only find one item that is sort of pink.

I live in northern California and it gets really hot here in the summertime. Hot and muggy! I am from a cold country, in the summertime I am used to wear a little cardigan or jacket. Not sweating my butt off! The style of this top is perfect for my pear shaped body. It has an empire waist and flows out.
I paired it up with my torrid skinny jeans. I love these jeans, they are so comfy.

I am a camisole lover! For sure! For me it is hard to find a good cami cause they are always too short for my torso. A few weeks ago I was browsing through target and I saw their maternity section had some pretty nice cami's. Little bit pricey but oh well. Me and my cami are in love! It is meant to stretch in the belly area and stay snug at the breast area. I Love It!

This post was made as part of the Ahead Of The Curve Blog Hop.
We are a collective of plus-size bloggers coming together to post about a designated fashion theme once a month so you can see the different interpretations from a variety of woman. This month we each have a post on the theme “Pretty in Pink”. Check out our individual posts by clicking on the links.

Affinity from Affatshionista Marcy from Fearlessly Just Me
Nikki from Color Me Fatt
Valerie from The Valerie Gallery
Stina from Fatshion Peepshow
Lis from Lis Finds Bliss
Flounce from Plump up The Frock

2 comments:

  1. […] Cream! I Believe In Pink Because Happy Girls Are The Prettiest Girls Pretty in Pink Pretty in Pink Pretty in Pink Pretty in Pink In a Pink Haze + A 1930s Houndstooth […]

    ReplyDelete
  2. […] - Flounce - Marcy - Mel - Nikki - Stina - […]

    ReplyDelete