Friday, December 20, 2013

Glam It Up

IMG_0959December is the holiday month where I am from. We have Sinterklaas on december 5th, Christmas on December 25th & 26th (weird that The Netherlands has 2 Christmas days huh) and of course New years eve to end this month.

IMG_0958

Last year we didn't do anything on these days, in fact I think we were in a grocerystore at midnight hehe.
But this year it is going to be different, we are invited to a Secret Santa Party and that party has a theme. This years theme is "A December To Remember", the dress code is winter formal.
I chose this dress from H&M (years back) and paired it with my new blazer from JCP (my only black Friday find).IMG_0935

I love the style of the dress, it's a babydoll with a nice highneckline. It looks classy. I paired it with shiny earrings and a dark make-up look.

face

 

Final AHOTC banner nov 11 2013

This post was made in collaboration with Ahead Of The Curve.
Check out everyone's blog and make sure to give them lots of love!


- Ahead Of The Curve Website -


AffatshionistA  - Sydney's Closet Plus Size 30 Glitz


Fatshion Peepshow - Glitz and Glam


The Valerie Gallery - My Vintage Glam


Color me Fatt - Don’t wait for the perfect occasion, wear it NOW!!!


The Fat Girl - The Fat Girl Glams It Up


Plump Up the Frock - Regency Style: A Jane Austen Costume Event


Fearlessly Just Me - Fearless Fashion: Holidays = Glitz and Glam FABULOUSNESS


Lis Finds Bliss - Holiday Looks


Harper Valley Vlog - Holiday Party Looks!


8 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with black lace. And I LOVE that you added combat boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress and your make up looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you always so cute?! And your makeup is flawless! <3
    I hope you have a wonderful holiday/end of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. […] It’s Melicious – Glam It Up […]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you so much! You are such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know right! I love black lace. And the boots, I love them! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I really appreciate it.. Im trying to be bolder with make-up and this time it worked! It didnt make me look like a koala bear lol

    ReplyDelete