Monday, July 22, 2013

Legging like things




I love this dress, when I saw it hanging on the rack I knew we would be 'besties'.


It is so out of my comfort zone but I love it! I am not a big fan of prints and patterns but I have come to appreciate them more and more. I like that it is black and white. The only issue I might have is that it won’t look good on me in the wintertime. Right now I have a tan from the perfect California weather, but in the wintertime I could be part of the corpse! 

I chose this dress cause it represents me. I am young, fun and fat!





                               Dress: Ross 3x - Leggings: JMS 2x - Shoes: Thrifted
                               Belt: Torrid        -            Hair piece and earrings: F21


Who would've thought that I would wear a dress like this, few years ago I didn't like to wear leggings and as of today I want to live in them! I don't like to show my arms, but this is a new era, so what the heck! We go all out in this post. 3 things that I am uncomfortable with are exposed. 

Arms, legs and hair up!




This post was created with a group of girls, part of a blog hop 


Ahead of the curve;

We are a collective of plus size bloggers coming together to post on the same subject now and then, so you can experience different points of view on the same subject. This month we each have a post on “Legging Like Things” so check out our individual posts by clicking on each link.



Affatshionista
Affatshionista Guest Post
Christina's Peepshow
Plump Up The Frock
BBW Generation
Lis Finds Bliss
The Valerie Gallery


8 comments:

  1. I see nothing but absolute sweetness - hair, arms, legs, and all. You are seriously cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Melissa. I am slowly but surely showing more of my fat ankles/legs in dresses and capri leggings. It really is inspiring reading everyones blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are smoking! I love the dress on you. Yeah! Ahead of the curve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You!!! It is inpisring, all these girls are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. […] Plump Up the Frock Stina’s FATshion Peepshow  It’s Melicious BBW Generation Lis Finds Bliss The Valerie […]

    ReplyDelete
  6. […] Guest Post – Color me Fatt Plump Up the Frock Stina’s FATshion Peepshow  It’s Melicious BBW Generation Lis Finds Bliss The Valerie […]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dit vind ik ECHT heeeeel erg leuk!! :O

    ReplyDelete