Sunday, July 21, 2013

It's Melicious Time



This is my first post, kind of scary to put myself out there. For the whole world to see. I am a plus size girl and I am not ashamed anymore!! I grew up in a small town in The Netherlands. Forced to wear clothes that were not my style or for my age. Not cute at all!
2 years ago I was browsing and I stumbled upon some plus size blogs. All these girls were so comfortable with showing their gorgeous bodies. Not ashamed of anything. I promised myself that I want to be like that. I want to be the girl that can walk down a boulevard with confidence and with flair.

People don’t understand it when I tell them that I don’t feel comfortable around ‘skinny’ girls, I feel like a giant (it doesn’t help that I am 6 feet tall (1.83cm)). I’ve had friends in the past that told me that I should stop looking at those big girls, cause why was I talking myself into a depression. But they don’t understand that these girls are my motivation to accept for who and what I am. Cause this is not going to change.

It took me a while to get the confidence and the motivation to start. But here I am. It’s Melicious time!!!


X Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment